Our legal recruiters have direct experience
working in the legal profession
Hudson is a leading provider of specialised recruitment, contract professionals, recruitment outsourcing and talent management solutions worldwide. We employ over 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries globally.
Hudson Legal is the world’s largest legal recruiter, spanning four continents, giving us the broadest understanding of the ever-changing dynamics of the global legal marketplace.
In the UK, we have legal recruitment consultants based in London, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow, providing national coverage to address your recruitment needs.
Hudson’s Legal practice recruits professionals into permanent, interim and contract roles as well as retained search and selection. The team is divided into legal partners, private practice associate, in-house and public sector.
From Law Firm Partner and General Counsel of corporates, Hudson Legal can help you with your next hire. The majority of our consultants are legally trained or qualified can understand your business needs and your market environment. Clients we have worked with are:
Banking & Financial Services
Technology Media Telecoms
Energy & Utilities
Retail & FMCG
NHS & PCTs
MAKING THE DIFFERENCE
- Specialist market knowledge facilitated by an experienced team and strong industry networks
- True international sourcing capability via our global candidate database
- Multiple online brand profiling packages for your business, including branded recruitment micro-sites and banner profiling
- Competitive on-line and off-line advertising packages provided across all key legal media
- Complimentary Hudson personality profiling tool (BAQ) with all permanent placements to limit the risk of hire
- Support and training for you in competency based interviewing techniques and making the most of your interviews
Hudson can also help you find any of the following professionals: Accounting & Finance, Banking & Financial Services, Contact Centre, Energy, Infrastructure & Technical, Human Resources, IT, Marketing & Communications, Office Support, Public Sector, Sales, Search & Selection, Supply Chain & Procurement and Telecommunications.