Which candidate has the highest potential? Will an employee be up to his/her promotion?
An objective picture of the
potential and the skills of
an applicant or employee
Hudson’s Reasoning Ability Tests give you an answer to these questions. Our innovative reasoning and aptitude tests give you an objective picture of the potential and the skills of a candidate.
- The reasoning tests assess abstract, verbal and numerical reasoning ability at four levels (from worker to senior management)
- The aptitude tests assess specific skills such as the ability to plan, technical insight, speed and accuracy, spatial insight and analytical insight.
Benefits of Hudson’s Reasoning Ability Tests
- Available offline and online in a controlled test environment.
- Offered in more than 30 languages and can easily be used in an international context
- Norms are available for different target groups
- Provides an objective picture of the potential and the skills of an applicant or employee
- Guarantees objective insight into the reasoning ability and the skills of an applicant or an employee
- Reflects a relevant, professional context with a degree of difficulty adapted to different function levels
Once the candidate has taken the Reasoning Ability Tests, you’ll receive a well-organised report with one general score that indicates the level of the applicant and three sub scores that reflect the working style of the applicant. This includes an interpretation of scores as well as feedback to share with the applicant. Hudson’s Reasoning Ability Tests are constantly refined through continuous research.